Translate

Saturday 21 February 2015

I quit politics because of my mother - Julius Agwu

 
Remember when Julius Agwu joined politics and even declared his intention to contest for governor of Rivers State..  He suddenly dropped out of the race....
However during the APC Valentine dinner, Agwu who was the host revealed why he backed out from the race. Agwu said that immediately his mother got wind of his political ambition, she called him and begged him to opt out of the race....
 “My mum called me to confirm and I said it was true. She cried on the phone and told me to drop my ambition and leave it for the politicians before they kidnap her and demand for ransom. I had to oblige my mother’s request.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

StatCounter