Translate

Tuesday 8 March 2016

Your Beautiful Self

Your Beautiful Self
This is an article written by Charly Boy...
My people, life ain't easy but it's beautiful when you're true to yourself. When you walk around without a chip on your shoulders, life's challenges and pressures become a bit lighter.
When your ego is insignificantly low, the only reason would be because you're true to yourself. When you make no apologies for who you are but at the same time stay meek and humble, you are your true self.
 
My life's journey so far has brought me face to face with the realisation that my true self helps me deal with the painful boomeranging of some of my expectations when they fall flat.
So if you're looking for yourself and asking everyone except yourself the direction to your real self, well sorry my dear, you miss road. Most people are other people, their thoughts are someone else’s opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation.


In being my TRUE SELF, I keep creating new chapters in my life journey, never stop re-inventing and perfecting myself even as I insist on remaining a student for and of life. Along the way I discover that there are many heavens on earth waiting for one to discover. So as difficult as it is most of the time, I keep seeking out people with beautiful souls, hearts and minds; not those with just beautiful style and bodies.
Like all creatures in the wild, we were designed to keep moving.
When a snake sheds its skin, it becomes a more refined creature. I have never ever stopped refining and re-defining myself, most times I am hard on me but have NEVER let who I have finally become go to my head.

My people, we are all beautiful instruments of God.
This wonderful Artiste called God, created many notes in music so we are not stuck playing the same song. This is why I have lived my life musically. Some times I have literally sang off key, but I keep changing the keys, tones, pitch, and volume of each of the songs I create along my journey and play on. Who born dem to stop me!!

Make your own book of life a musical, never abandon obligations, but have fun leaving behind a colorful legacy. Never allow anybody to be the composer of your own destiny. Take control of your life, and never allow limitations (implanted by society) tell you how your music is supposed to sound — or how your book is supposed to be written.
When in the dark, fear not, for light itself doesn’t always bring good!
God has given us one face, now we should not go out and make ourselves another. All we need do is daily beautifying the lovely face we have been given, and that takes process. Let the world know you for who you are not who you think they want you to be.
Can you feel me?

It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for something you are not.          When you treat yourself kindly and respect the uniqueness of those around you, you will be giving this world an amazing gift… YOU!
Na so I see the matter.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

StatCounter