Translate

Thursday 23 October 2014

Tyga disses Drake in new Interview


Tyga has been in the news a lot lately! The California native is not happy with his current music label, Young Money Entertainment, which is owned by Lil Wayne, 32.
Tyga also doesn't like his fellow Young Money rappers Drake and Nicki Minaj, 31!

In his new interview with Vibe, Tyga disses Drake and even goes on to call the Grammy Award-winning artist “fake!”
“I don’t like Drake as a person. He’s just fake to me. I like his music, you know what I’m saying? I think his music is good, but we’re all different people,” Tyga explains. “We were forced together and it was kinda like we were forcing relationships together.”
Tyga also made it clear that he is not a fan of Nicki Minaj, saying, “I don’t really get along with Nicki.”

 

source: Vibe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

StatCounter