Translate

Sunday 30 November 2014

2015: Tafawa Balewa's Son Steps Down For Jonathan

Tafawa-Balewa
Dr. Abdul-Jelil-Tafawa-Balewa
The Nation Reports that the son of Nigeria’s late Prime Minister, Abduljalil Tafawa Balewa, who was screened by the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP’s) National Working Committee (NWC) at the party’s secretariat on Wednesday, apparently had a change of mind
According to Abduljalil Tafawa Balewa: “I have decided to withdraw my aspiration for the strength and well being of the party. I am a strong PDP member and I will continue to work for the progress of the party”.
Meanwhile The Nation reports that the chairman of the screening committee, Dr Ahmadu Ali commended Balewa’s decision saying:
“After going through 90 minutes that the screening exercise lasted, he came to the conclusion that he

wanted to withdraw from the race.
“He has promised to do everything to ensure the success of the party at the poll. We commend him for the decision, although he chose to go through the entire process of screening before deciding to withdraw.”

Recall recently that Dr. Abduljalil Tafawa-Balewa who announced he was withdrawing from PDP Presidential race had given his reason why he his challenging the President saying: 
“I am contesting strictly because I think that I can deliver a lot to Nigerians.”

It was reported that Balewa had vowed to drag the leadership of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) to court for being denied the Presidential form and for the party adopting President Jonathan as the sole candidate of the PDP

1 comment:

  1. My Name is rosna ,i am From Canada .I wish to share my testimonies with the general public about what this man called Prophet Osula has just done for me,this man has just brought back my lost Ex husband to me with his great spell,I was married to this man Muller we were together for a long time and we loved our self’s but when I was unable to give him a child for 2 years he left me and told me he can’t continue anymore then I was now looking for ways to get him back until a friend of mine told me about this man and gave his contact email,then you won't believe this when I contacted this man on my problems he prepared this spell cast and bring my lost husband back,and after a month I miss my month and go for a test and the result stated am pregnant am happy today am a mother of a baby girl,thank you once again the great Prophet Osula for what you have done for me, if you are out there passing through any of this problems contact the great spell cast email: ayelalashrine@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

StatCounter