Translate

Friday 28 November 2014

DNA result reveals two of Femi Kuti's five children are not his

Afrobeat king, Femi Kuti says he recently found out that two out of the 5 children he always thought were his, weren't. In an interview with Encomium mag, Femi said a DNA test conducted on a boy and a girl named Tosin and Dupe who were born after his first son, Made, showed he's not their biological father.
"I did a DNA test and was told two of the children are not mine. The first two (after Made), a boy and a girl. It is very serious. I never knew somebody could give you what is not yours. I’ve three boys now. I can’t father children I was tricked to believe I am their father,” he said
Femi says he has since returned the children to their mothers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

StatCounter