Translate

Thursday 27 November 2014

Tonto Dikeh explains why she launched foundation for rape victims, abused women...

 
Tonto Dikeh officially launched her "Tonto Dikeh Foundation"..The press conference to kick start the move took place today ..She shared the good news and gave her reason below..
 Today is a beautiful day for me* Today is the official kick off of THE TONTO DIKEH FOUNDATION. Today we re holding a Press Conference for the #THeTONTODIKEhFOUNDATION TODAY is the Day the Lord has made,the day I have been waiting for,this is an Opportunity to be a blessing to so many people around the World**
#THeTONTODIKEhFOUNDATION is a Non profit Organisation which carters for Abused Women,Unwanted pregnancy as a result of Molestation/Rape etc n Motherless Children All around the world** We coming with a special Package,We are Passionate About this** I have teamed up with hospitials,clinics,different charity organisations,churches,mosques,well meaning personalities in the society and government, together we can Save Souls** I promised God 3 years Ago that If he made me Whole again I'll touch and Save lives** Help me fulfill my Promise to God #THANKFULHEART 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

StatCounter